Current internship offers can be found on the faculty website of the Festival of Internships and Diploma Theses http://psdwiz.put.poznan.pl and on the website Careers Service Centre https://cpk.put.poznan.pl/
IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021 THE INTERNSHIP SUPERVISORS ARE:
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT: Anna Zwolankiewicz, M.Sc., Eng. (for all Polish and foreign students)
General information on student internships in the academic year 2020/2021
- Internships are part of the educational process and students shall obtain credits after completing them.
- In faculties that keep transcripts of academic records and transcripts of marks that include student record books (“indeks”), internships shall be recorded therein together with other courses in accordance with a template decided upon by the Dean of the Faculty on which a student is enrolled.
- Students shall be given credits by their internship supervisor.
- In faculties that keep transcripts of academic records and transcripts of marks that include student record books (indeks), the venue and the date of a student’s internships, as well as the supervisor’s first name and surname shall be entered on a specially designated page in the student record book (indeks).
- A student’s participation in a scientific camp may be treated as the completion of the whole or part of their internship if the curriculum taught during the camp corresponds to the requirements laid down in the curriculum of a particular internship.
- The Dean of the Faculty on which a student is enrolled may credit a student’s time spent working both at home and abroad towards a particular internship if its nature fulfils criteria laid down in the curriculum of student internships.
- The Dean of the Faculty on which a student is enrolled shall specify consequences resulting from the student being expelled from their internship by the company that it is offered by.
Documents related to the implementation of the internship:
- General Terms and Conditions of Student Internships for students of studying fields at Faculty of Engineering Management of Poznan University of Technology
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE FIELD OF MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING
- Appendix 1: Application for a change of internship date 2020/2021
- Appendix 2: Confirmation of completing the internship by the Student 2020/2021
- Appendix 3: Internship Report 2020/2021
- Appendix 4: Internship credit document 2020/2021
- Appendix 5: Application for crediting the internship as a special case 2020/2021
- Appendix 6: Cooperation agreement 2020/2021
- Appendix 7: Internship agreement 2020/2021
- Appendix 8: Commitment 2020/2021
- Appendix 9: Important information 2020/2021